Saturday, August 6, 2011

Danger in the Shadows by Dee Henderson

Danger in the Shadows (O'Malley Series Prequel)

From Barnes and Noble:
"Sara is terrified. She's doing the one thing she cannot afford to do: fall in love with former pro-football player Adam Black, a man everyone knows. Sara's been hidden away in the witness protection program, her safety dependent on staying invisible—and loving Adam could get her killed!
Introducing the O'Malleys, an inspirational group of seven, all abandoned or orphaned as teens, who have made the choice to become a loyal and committed family. They have chosen their own surname, O'Malley, and have stood by each other through moments of joy and heartache. Their stories are told in CBA best-selling, inspirational romantic suspense novels that rock your heart and restore strength and hope to your spirit.  "


I LOVED this book. It started out fast and never slowed down. I loved all the characters.
I loved how Henderson tackled alot of big things in this book. She was pretty brave with this one. There's suspense that involves sicko's and children and then there is christian fiction. Somehow she portrays this guy's insane mind while staying true to the christian ficiton plot. It was amazing.
She tackles some pretty large issues too. Not handing over your fear to God if you were kidnapped as a child and still hunted seems pretty logical. I would think I would fear everything, forever.
This was a touch issue that she had to address in this book.
She didn't pull a hokey way of doing it either. She make the whole situation very believable.
I love Dave (I hope to see him later) and Adam.
This is my favorite Dee Henderson book so far and I can wait to get started on the rest of them that I have waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment