Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tailspin by Catherine Coulter


From Barnes and Noble:
"When a fellow agent's plane crashes deep in the Appalachian Mountains, married FBI agents Savich and Sherlock find the pilot and his passenger alive. But that's just the beginning of a case that plummets them into a whirlwind of vicious murder attempts, powerful suspects, political secrets, and escalating terror. "

Somewhere along the way this book lost me. Totally lost me. It was a chore really, for me to finish. The last couple of books have had several completely different story lines going on. These two story lines were just all over the map. They sort of came together in a few places, but really it was just ALOT.
I liked Rachael, but Jack was lacking something for me.
There are also some weird things going on here with Savich and Sherlock. I haven't quite put my finger on it yet, it could just be that I'm tired of them both.
For some reason this book is lacking the suspense and chemistry that most of the series has had. I had to make myself finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment