Monday, June 13, 2011

Eleventh Hour by Catherine Coulter


From Barnes and Noble:
"In their seventh crime swoop, FBI agents Lacey Sherlock and Dillon Savich track down a very elusive murderer. Father Michael Joseph, the twin brother of a FBI colleague, is slain, but the only witness to the crime vanishes. To the double mystery of murder and disappearance is quickly added a third element: Sherlock and Savich discover a connection between Father Michael's killing and one "committed" on an upcoming episode of a trendy new TV series. Is the murderer a copycat killer or a psychic?"
I loved this one. It was very very emotional. I love how Coulter will mention an agent here and there and give you just enough to hope that there will be a book about them. I loved meeting Agent Carver. I loved Nick. I was very impressed with how long Nick held on to her secret.
I thought I figured out the mystery early on, then I got side tracked and it took me a while to get back around to it.
I really like how Coulter gives you more than one story line at a time, but not so many that your mind is blown. She gives you a nice balance. She's not too mushy with the love stuff and in fact, in most cases you don't really get a ton of looooove stuff going on. You are on the "case" most of the time.
I really liked this case. I loved that you saw all kinds of sides of Dane and Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment