Monday, June 13, 2011

Riptide by Catherine Coulter


From Barnes and Noble:
"Becca Matlock thought she had it made when she landed a job as political speechwriter for the campaign to re-elect a popular New York governor. Then the nasty phone calls began, the threats reached a fever pitch, and an innocent person was killed. Now, as a stalker draws nearer, Becca flees for the safety of coastal Maine and the sanctuary of Riptide. But the only thing waiting for her at the seaside estate is a killer fueled by a generation of hate -- and a watery grave."

It's been a while since I read this book so I had to do a little brain digging to remember it. That's what I get for waiting to write the reviews.
This book had a lot of stuff weaving in and out. I liked Becca, I liked Adam alot.
Becca's mom has just died from cancer. She thinks that her dad died a long time ago when actually he was a super secret spy. Adam is part of that spy stuff. It's really cool how it all plays out. I will admit though that the Krimakov thing played out a little weirdish for me.
Tyler was out of left field, That added a whole other  feel to the book, but not in an unpleasant way. Becca was a go-getter. I loved her sense of humor and the way that she and Adam played off each other.
Alot of times you have already figure a book out at least by about the halfway point. BUT, this one I hadn't figured out until late in the book what the heck was going on.
I liked it, I'll give this a 2.75 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment