Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Challenge!

So I've been looking around to find a few more challenges to get me out of my little box of things I read.
I've found a few that I'll be trying.
First is the Lost! Reading Challenge


I'm signing up under the WALT! Level. Kind of Scary...I know!

NEXT:
Because I neglected to do this with Tonya when I was gonna!!!

Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge

I have signed up at the Lorelei level. That means 10 different books from three different categories.
Whew, I'm exhausted already!


2 comments:

  1. HAHAH Yay!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're doing WALT!!!!!!!!!! Level. I had so much fun making up this challenge. I'm going to revamp it a little bit to organize it a bit more with form to fill out and an updated linky, so I will keep you posted on that. In the meet time, please post a comment on my page whenever you read something for the challenge!

    And congrats on challenging yourself to read the Bible cover to cover. I'd like to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, thanks!
    I am to Job right now. I think once I get to Psalms and Proverbs it'll fly for me. I absolutely recommend it. I cannot tell you how much I have learned/didn't know!

    ReplyDelete