Monday, March 14, 2011

Here To Stay - Catherine Anderson


From Barnes and Noble:

Mandy Pajeck had a tough childhood. Now 28, she feels responsible for the accident that took her younger brother's sight. But his complete reliance on her care is making them both miserable. When she meets handsome Zach Harrigan and his mini guide horse, she thinks she's found the ticket to her brother's happiness-and maybe her own.

So I enjoyed this. It was an interesting read and it's been a while since I've read Catherine Anderson. It was different from what I remember reading by her before, but it could just be because it's been a while. This was nifty for me because I know the world's first guide pony and his owner. **Side note, he's a very cool man with his roots firmly in Christianity**
Anywho it was very interesting to sort of get a gist of how these ponies get trained. I liked Zack and Mandy and I came to like Luke. I like the Harrigan/Coulter family and have enjoyed thir books in the past. This was a quick read and I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment