Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Can't Hide - Karen Rose


From Barnes and Noble:
Terror has forever changed the life of psychiatrist Tess Ciccotelli. Someone is tormenting her patients, pushing them to commit suicide, and setting her up to take the blame. But Tess can't break her oath to protect her patients' privacy at all costs. Even when detective Aidan Reagan demands a list of everyone she's treating. Even when the mounting danger threatens Tess herself.

This is my third Karen Rose book in a row. I like her. Aiden sort of made himself hard to like at first. I warmed up to him, but I still like his brother Abe better. Aiden is the tough guy cop that every girl loves. Tess was great. She did not feel like she had to explain every little thing. She lives her life not apologizing for what she believes and if you don't like it, oh well. I liked her.
The story line got a little complicated there towards the end. There was alot going on in alot of different directions. It all came together nicely in the end though. I must admit that I didn't really see the bad guy coming. I like when something comes together that I didn't see coming. Boo predictability.
I like how we got to see some of the characters from other books. Not enough to mess with the plot, but just enough to feel like you know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment