Friday, February 11, 2011

Susan Mallery Bundle

One of the things that I like most about my nook is that they run deals. You can buy a "bundle" and get several book for a cheaper rate. And cheaper is my kind of party. I like Susan Mallery alot. This bundle was the "Millionaire" bundle.
I was asked a while back what my favorite type book is. I had to think a while about this, but finally decided on romantic suspense. Because I think all stories should have a happy ending (romantic) and I like a little more going on in my books than just love (suspense).
Now this bundle had three books. But we're only counting it as one for the challenges because they were all rather short. Coming up at 329 pages all together.
Anywho, like I said, I love Susan Mallery. She has just the right proportion of everything. I like for the hero to do something really really stupid, and then make up for it in a really really big way. She does this everytime.
My mood tends to be affected by whatever book I'm reading. So I need the sad/bad part to happen quick and get better. She does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment