Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wild Man Creek - Robyn Carr


Cover Image
 
 From Barnes and Noble:
 
Colin Riordan came to Virgin River to recuperate from a horrific helicopter crash, the scars of which he bears inside and out. His family is wonderfully supportive, but it's his art that truly soothes his troubled soul. Stung personally and professionally by an ill-advised affair, PR guru Jillian Matlock has rented an old Victorian with a promising garden in Virgin River. She's looking forward to cultivating something other than a corporate brand.
Both are looking to simplify, not complicate, their lives, but when Jillian finds Colin at his easel in her yard, there's an instant connection. And in Virgin River, sometimes love is the simplest choice of all….
This one was one of my favorite's. Colin is the brother to three previous heroes. And Jill just stumbled upon the River on a girls trip. I like Colin alot. He's struggling with several things that are legitamate struggles. I love what Jill does with the garden. I loved watching that unfold. I did think that it toke FOREVER for Denny to just come out and say his business. I was disappointed when he left, but he came back and I'm sure we'll see him again. I love that Colin paints. I was so good to see a man in a book with an artists soul that wasn't a pansy. I liked these two and I liked them together. I liked how it ended because they both got what the needed. I'm ready for the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment