Friday, February 11, 2011

Virgin River Series - Robyn Carr

So instead of reviewing each book, as I'm on the last one, I'll just review the whole series.

This is a series of 10 (currently) book set in a super small town called (you guessed it) Virgin River.
It starts with (one more time) Virgin River, and I'm on the last one (for now) Moonlight Road.
Each book has a main couple that you're following, but each book has mutliple story lines going on as well. You meet lots of people, and in some books there is a suspense line going along with it.

I went into this series thinking that Robyn Carr was a christian fiction author. She is not. But that's not to say that she's trashy either. I have really enjoyed this series. There's just enough of everything. I really like the people. Usually by the tenth book in any series I'm just plain tired of the folks and am ready for it to be over. But, these people are genuinly likeably. I found out that there are 3 more books coming after the first of the year, which I'm quite excited about it.

I like the way that Carr uses words. She weaves a great story. I'm glad that I've found her. I look forward to reading other books by her!

No comments:

Post a Comment