Friday, May 6, 2011

The Target by Catherine Coulter


From Barnes and Noble:
FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock are faced with the case of an abducted child. But is the girl's kidnapper really her savior?

She's getting better by the book! I liked this one alot. I liked all the characters. I loved the interaction between Emma and Ramsey, that was just sweet as pie. I liked Molly alot. I loved how all the characters grew and learned lessons by the end of the book. I love the way Coulter left it sort of open ended with Mason and Molly's mom.
I also love that Savich and Sherlock had a baby, and that she only got sick when Dillon said the P word! That was cute.
I liked the way that Coulter touched on abuse. I like that she also took us through the steps of healing, instead of just that Emma was abused. I'm glad that she put that real world aspect into it. People have to heal after they are hurt.
I think that I'll be reading more of this FBI series!
I'll give it a 3 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment