Monday, May 2, 2011

The Maze by Catherine Coulter


From Barnes and Noble:
FBI Special Agent Dillon Savich teams up with new agent Lacey Sherlock in a case that leads them back to the murder of Sherlock's sister seven years ago, and puts both their lives on the line.
This book definately was an improvement from The Cove. She got it down to one plot, and gave me a plot that kept moving but didn't get strangely complicated. I love the interaction between Savich and Sherlock. I really liked Savich from The Cove, so I'm glad that I got to meet him again. Coulter did a great job of letting you see inside some of the outer characters.
I also liked seeing Sally and James from the previous book.
I liked that Sherlock had a totally screwed up family, because who can't relate to that?
I think this book had the right amount of suspense and romance.
I'm really glad that this was better for me than The Cove was. I'm looking forward to reading more.


No comments:

Post a Comment