Thursday, August 4, 2011

True Courage by Dee Henderson


From Barnes and Noble:
"Someone snatched his cousin's wife and son. FBI agent Luke Falcon is searching for a kidnapper and sorting out the crime. He's afraid it's the work of a stalker. He's afraid they're already dead, and he'll do anything required to get them back alive--he just didn't plan on falling in love with the only witness.
Uncommon Heroes: Welcome to a world where friendships go deep, loyalties stand strong, and uncommon heroes perform the toughest jobs in the world. Dee Henderson's military romance series provides a detailed passage into the world of the military and homeland heroes, and those they love.  "


This book felt a little slow to me. It had alot of things going on and it was sort of fast paced, but for some strange reason.
I liked  Caroline and Sharon and Benjamin.
Luke had alot of struggles going on with his profession, but he knew what he needed to do to get the job done.
I wish I could have seen a little bit more of Caroline, but since she was missing, I get it.
I also wish that I felt that Luke got a little bit more satisfaction or a kind of light bulb moment, especially after he found Caroline.
Mark was a good side character, but he could have been a bit more involved I think.
This wasn't my favorite one, and really it didn't connect at all to the other three books and that was kind of strange.
I wish I had gotten another book from the SEALS team, but this was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment